Yeah--I am so glad that you guys finally got a blog! Now we can keep in touch better. What a cute family!! I wish that we lived closer so that we could get the boys together with Braxton. I'm sure they would have a great time together (or just cause trouble). When we were there in June they were all still too young. Take care and we'll talk to you soon!
We are a small family of 5. We have just been blessed with our new addition. Our baby girl Brinley to add to our 2 year old Braxton and our shi-su Cooper. Mike and I are very greatful and blessed for our little family and enjoy every minute we get to spend together.
1 comment:
Yeah--I am so glad that you guys finally got a blog! Now we can keep in touch better. What a cute family!! I wish that we lived closer so that we could get the boys together with Braxton. I'm sure they would have a great time together (or just cause trouble). When we were there in June they were all still too young. Take care and we'll talk to you soon!
Post a Comment