Friday, December 12, 2008
POLAR EXPRESS
Last Saturday my sisters and I took our kiddos down to the Heber railroad to ride the POLAR EXPRESS. I think for me it was more exciting than for Braxton. Since he is only One. I couldn't wait to have him wear his pajamas and slippers, just like the movie. It was so fun though, the weather was perfect. We waited in line to board the train, than got to pick our seats. The train was decorated with garland and lights. It was very festive. They gave us hot chocolate, cookies and the kids got a bell from Santa at the end. We sang Christmas carols and took pictures. My only complaint would be is that it did run a Little long, even the older kids were getting a little restless and the train was extremely warm. Oh and there is not bathroom. Not a problem for me right now, but they serve the hot chocolate at the beginning so some of the kiddos needed to potty. We took pictures in front of the train and then went out for some dinner. It was a great night!! Thanks ladies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That is so cute that you did that-I love the Polar Express book. I actually remember riding the "Heber Creeper" when I was a kid. Wow-that was a long time ago! Have a very Merry Christmas from all of us here!
It was a lot of fun. Although Brax wont remember it, we have some good pictures and great memories. Still waiting for some of those pictures. :)
Post a Comment