Saturday, May 2, 2009

Braxton has a special message!





We have some exciting news to share. Braxton is going to be a big brother! Yep that's right we are pregnant and having baby #2. Of course Braxton is not to sure what is going on yet. We keep telling him mama is going to have a baby and he will say baby but he's too little to grasp it yet. So we had a fun little shirt made up for him announcing the news. The timing seems ironic with due date of November 14th (Braxton's birthday). Do we know how to time things or what. We are very excited and blessed and wanted to share our good news with all of you.

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Congrats!!! Brax will love it. I thought so but didnt want to say anything in case I was wrong. But Hopefully its a girl so Tayler will not be the only girl anymore.
I am so happy for you all.

Julie said...

CONGRATULATIONS HANKS FAMILY! That is such great news and we are so excited for you guys. Mandy, I hope you are feeling good. Take care of yourself and keep us posted on how you are doing!

Shar said...

I am so excited for you and your family! I just love how you shared your great news! Too cute!!

Oh, by the way I love your blog.

The Luskey Family said...

What wonderful news! Congratulations guys!!!! I love Braxton's message shirt, very cute! And the same due date?! That is wild!

Dunn Family said...

Congrats Mandie!!! That is so exciting!