Thursday, July 9, 2009

4TH OF JULY


Braxton in the bouncy gym. We almost had to climb in and get him out. He was having too much fun.

Braxton just hanging out on his train ride.

Braxton got his faced painted at the 4th of July carnival they had at Hamblin Park. He was such a good boy and didn't even move while the lady painted his face.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Hey you guys! Only 93 days left until the big day huh? I think about you and hope you are doing good. Mandy, hang in there. I'm sure you are exhausted all of the time from running after an adorable little toddler and being pregnant. It will all be worth it in a few months! Braxton is growing up and is such a cutie! It is so fun to see how they absorb everything for the first time. Keep us posted on how you are all doing. One of these summers you should plan a trip to Des Moines for the Iowa State Fair. The kids would have a blast playing and we have plenty of room for you to stay here. Just an idea!!! Take care!

luskey.allison said...

Hey guys! Thanks for the comment on our blog. I was just looking at your's over the weekend too actually - can't believe how big Braxton is getting! And congrats on baby girl news! So exciting! I have to tell you... Steph and I were at the courthouse visiting our dad for lunch today and we showed him your blog and all the neat stuff you do. He was so impressed! We put it on his "favorites"! Anyway, hope you all are well!