Sunday, December 13, 2009
Sesame Street Live
Braxton got to go to his first show in a theatre. Sesame Street Live, when Elmo grows up. I'm not sure if Mike or I were more excited to take him. We kept talking to him about Elmo and trying to explain that he was going to see Elmo for real and not just on the t.v., but every time I asked him who he was going to see he said SANTA. When your 2 almost everything is cute. Braxton did so well, the look on his face when we sat in our seats and the show started and he realized it was Elmo was absolutely priceless. He clapped his hands and threw himself back in his seat and grabbed his face and started yelling and laughing. At that moment it was all worth it for Mike and I. The had a 15 minute intermission and we were able to go get cotton candy and popcorn. It was so fun, even Mike and I enjoyed it. It's funny how having your own children brings out the kid in you.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
HOW FUN!!!!! Was it worth it? I was thinking about taking my 2 youngest. Looks like Braxton enjoyed the show.
Post a Comment