We hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. This year was a great one for us. We made the rounds to both parents for Christmas day and were able to spent lots of time with family. Braxton loved spending time with his cousins and opening presents. He was so fun this Christmas and was so excited to open presents. Christmas eve was eventful at our house. Brax deciced this was the night he would get out of his crib. So as Mike and I are so excited to play Santa, I go check on him to make sure he is asleep and there the little stinker is standing in the middle of the floor. I thought I was going to have a heart attack. So needless to say we weren't sure what to do. He was so proud of himself and knew he had accomplished something mom and dad weren't so excited about. It was a great night though and Santa did come SEVERAL hours later when we figured out we had to lock him in his room and he eventually fell asleep. Little Brinley girl just slept and had no idea what was going on. What a great time the holidays are and becoming even more special for our little family as it grows and the kids get older. Merry Christmas and Happy New year.
Saturday, January 2, 2010
MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM OUR HOUSE TO YOURS THIS HOLIDAY SEASON!
We hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. This year was a great one for us. We made the rounds to both parents for Christmas day and were able to spent lots of time with family. Braxton loved spending time with his cousins and opening presents. He was so fun this Christmas and was so excited to open presents. Christmas eve was eventful at our house. Brax deciced this was the night he would get out of his crib. So as Mike and I are so excited to play Santa, I go check on him to make sure he is asleep and there the little stinker is standing in the middle of the floor. I thought I was going to have a heart attack. So needless to say we weren't sure what to do. He was so proud of himself and knew he had accomplished something mom and dad weren't so excited about. It was a great night though and Santa did come SEVERAL hours later when we figured out we had to lock him in his room and he eventually fell asleep. Little Brinley girl just slept and had no idea what was going on. What a great time the holidays are and becoming even more special for our little family as it grows and the kids get older. Merry Christmas and Happy New year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Love the family picture! You are looking HOT! Can't believe you gave birth 2 months ago.
Post a Comment